Sunday, August 12, 2018

Cyberbegging August Featured Post


Begslist Cyberbegging Featured Posting

I haven't had the chance to save money as my parents were very restrictive of my life style. The expected me to pay for college, a car, and basic living essentials all by myself and quite honestly I don't have the time to work two jobs on top of all of this. My goal has been to become a doctor since I was a little girl. But right now money is too scarce too pay for college. So I would like to raise some money so I can send myself to a CNA class which is cheaper and will allow me to dip my toes into the medical field until I can afford to send myself to college. 

To learn more about this cyberbegging page or to help donate, please go to: https://www.begslist.com/campaign/19828/funding-for-cna-class 

Tags: Cyberbegging

No comments: