Friday, June 1, 2012

Running for Hope




Hi Everyone

I am attempting one last push to raise funds for Hope Children’s Hospital and the Ronald McDonald House. My Fiancé’s brother, Adam, spent quite a bit of time at the hospital and I have never seen a better staff. I am trying to raise money so they can help more children like they did for Adam.

I will be running a 5K for this organization this Sunday, June 3rd, hopefully I don’t keel over. But If I do, this is for a hospital, so there should be plenty of doctors and nurses around…

Here is a link to where you can donate: (and if I have already sent this to you I am sorry for the redundancy)

http://www.active.com/donate/runningforhope2012/JHayes318

If you could please pass this around as well, that would really help

Thanks so much
John

No comments: